This Q&A corner lists several common questions that might be useful. If you cannot find answer here, our customer service is pleased to serve you.
Q1. How to track and change an order on SelectPlus?
You will receive an email after make an order, which provides you information of the order. If you are registered, you can check your order in your account page anytime. You are free to change any order until the shipping is processed, by contacting our customer service.
If any unit discount applies to an order, then you may need to cancel or return the whole unit and the discount will be invalid.
Please note that whenever you request a return or exchange, you must pay for the post fee to send items to our office.
Q2. How to pay an order?
We accept credit card (Visa, MasterCard, JCB), including the card issued oversea (out of Taiwan).
In Taiwan island area, 7-11 pay on pickup and T-Cat pay on delivery are available. Please note that the 7-11 pay on pickup is only available on the orders under NT$4,000, and you must pick up in time or you will be banned from using the 7-11 pay on pickup service.
Q3. How does the delivery fee calculate?
- For Taiwan island area: NT$63 on 7-11 pickup, NT$70 on home delivery, and a free delivery applies for any order above NT$1,000.
- For outlying islands area (Like Penghu, Kinmen, Matsu, Liuqiu, Lüdao and Lanyu): NT$120 home delivery and free delivery for above NT$2,000 order. 7-11 pickup is unavailable.
- Hong Kong and Macau: NT$250 by SF express, NT$450 by EMS, free delivery above NT$2,500 order, insurance not included.
- Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines: NT$450, free delivery above NT$4,000 order, insurance not included.
- China, Japan and Korea: NT$530, free delivery above NT$5,000 order, insurance not included.
- Singapore: NT$580, free delivery above NT$5,000 order, insurance not included.
- Australia and New Zealand: NT$700, insurance not included.
- USA, Canada: NT$760, insurance not included.
For other areas, please contact our customer service for calculation.
Q4. How do you ship an oversea order?
We use SF express (Hong Kong and Macau only) and International EMS post service (all areas) to deliver any International order. On the days of delivery, please refer to the sheet provided by Chunghwa Post.
Q5. How long my order will be delivered, if I choose either home delivery or 7-11 pickup (in Taiwan)?
Home Delivery (HTC Logistics): 1~2 working days.
7-11 Pickup: 3-4 working days.
Q6. How do I return an item?
Please ensure that you send the request within 7 days after receiving the item, and the item remains unopened. You must pay the delivery fee unless it is confirmed as a defective. You can refer to our return policy for more information.
Q7. My item seems not in a good condition. Can I exchange it?
Please contact our customer service for assistance. Once it is confirmed as a defective item, please send it to us and we are kindly to change it to a new one. The delivery fee of defective exchange will be covered by us.
The common conditions of a defective: packaging damages, leakage of contents, expiring the best before date.
Q8. How do I receive refunds?
It will be transferred into your bank account within 7 working days.